ZINFI is committed to providing a Company Portal and UCM Portal that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of this portal and, in doing so, adhere to internationally accepted standards and guidelines.
Accessibility features that can be found on this website include:
- Color contrasts that assist with accessibility
- Text that can be resized
- Page layouts are flexible, meaning that pages are resized according to the width of the browser window
- Headings are coded so that they can be read by screen readers
- Links have meaningful text that explain what the users can expect when they click on them. We avoid the usage of ‘click here’
- Tables are laid out in tabular form, with headings and summaries that make them more accessible
- Form fields have labels and follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easier navigation
- We use cascading style sheets (CSS) to determine the presentation of our website – this assist those using screen-reading devices
- New images are accompanied by appropriate alternative text that can be read by screen readers
- This website has been built using code that is compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. Because of this, it displays correctly on current browser versions and will also do so on future versions.
Browsers that we support:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Mobile and tablet
- Chrome Mobile
- Mobile Safari
- Mobile Edge
Browser updates are available free of charge from the different browser providers (Microsoft, Firefox, Apple and Google). We recommend that users of our portal and website upgrade their browser versions whenever possible, as new versions are faster, have the latest security features and provide an improved browsing experience.
We will update our list of supported browsers on this page from time to time as the software used by our users’ changes.
To ensure that our portal and UCM Portal continues to offer a high level of accessibility, we perform periodic accessibility audits using a range of testing tools. While ZINFI strives to adhere to accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, rapid changes in technology means it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the portals. We are, however, continually seeking solutions to address accessibility issues.