More about our new guidebook, Mastering Channel Marketing: Strategies for B2B, B2C and B2G in the Digital Age
In today’s dynamic business environment, channel marketing is a cornerstone for companies aiming to broaden their horizons and succeed by collaborating with distributors, VARS, affiliates, managed services providers and more. Understanding the unique go-to-market motions required in B2B, B2C and B2G environments is essential, as is the distinction between transactional and solution-based offerings.
This guidebook covers a range of topics focused on channel marketing in the digital age, including the most important benefits of collaboration with third-party entities; the impact of channel marketing on sales and product pricing in the B2B tech sector; the importance of targeted, trust-building marketing strategies for solution products; how integrated marketing works within channel marketing; and key tactics in multi-partner marketing such as SEO, social media, email marketing and content syndication.
Download this Guide to learn:
- Go-to-market (GTM) motions: what they are, and how they work in B2B, B2C and B2G
- How to manage the complexities of collaborating with affiliates, distributors, resellers, VARs and managed services providers (MSPs) while maintaining brand consistency
- They key benefits and challenges of channel marketing in the B2B tech landscape
- Top channel marketing strategies for both transactional products and solutions products
- The role of integrated marketing tactics in multi-partner demand generation
- Key metrics for measuring the success of channel marketing initiatives, the importance of ROI assessment, and the use of data to ensure scalability and adaptability
Chapters covered in this Mastering Channel Marketing: Strategies for B2B, B2C and B2G in the Digital Age Best Practices Guide
Channel marketing is a pivotal strategy for businesses aiming to amplify their reach and bolster sales, requiring distinct go-to-market motions for B2B, B2C and B2G.
In the B2B sector, channel marketing often means working with partners who have specialized expertise or access to specific market segments.
In the dynamic and rapidly evolving landscape of B2B technology sales, channel marketing has emerged as a pivotal strategy that significantly impacts sales outcomes and the average selling price (ASP) of products.
Transactional and solution products are two fundamental categories that are pivotal in shaping channel marketing strategies, demanding distinct marketing motions to reach the target audience and drive success.
Integrated marketing in the form of multi-partner demand generation has proven to be a transformative tactic for businesses looking to expand reach and impact.
This chapter explores the complex landscape of multi-partner tactics in channel marketing, with a focus on integrating search engine optimization (SEO), social media, email marketing and content syndication.
This chapter looks into the process of evaluating channel marketing performance, shedding light on critical metrics, how to asses ROI and how data analysis can ensure scalability.