Channel marketing is a true value-added function that bridges product marketing and channel sales activities in both strategic and tactical way. Following are the core channel marketing activities that ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform can fully automate to lower cost, increase performance and partner satisfaction to a whole new level:
- Partner Recruitment – Design beautiful and highly effective campaigns to recruit new or existing partners into various programs by using a set of state-of-the-art “Market To” tools.
- Partner Onboarding – Recruit and onboard new partners into various channel programs and give the partners access to group specific content and campaigns
- Partner Training – Enable partners with dynamic training content across various functions, e.g., marketing, sales, technical, etc., and track certification progress
- Partner Enablement – Provide co-branded marketing campaigns and sales tools to partners to use with a few clicks and drive pipeline development and closure
- Pipeline Management – Use end to end lead distribution and management capabilities to provide leads to partners, but also enable partners to upload their deals into the platform
- Partner Incentives – Energize partner organizations with various program promotions, incentives, e.g., market-development funds, co-op funds, sales rewards, company rebates, etc.
- Optimize Performance – Run detailed analytics to understand what is driving performance and what is getting in the way to optimize content, campaigns and programs to get higher ROI
How can ZINFI help me?
ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform can enable channel marketing professionals to better manage their marketing and sales campaigns and programs via a unified single pane of glass. This unified access not only simplifies work flows, reduces operational costs, but also increases understanding and intelligence related to key performance drivers.
By leveraging ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform a channel marketing professional can greatly increase operational efficiency, reduce operating costs, and increase program adoption, partner engagement and satisfactions locally and globally.