Information technology (IT) administration teams are responsible for making sure that their organization has a highly secure, scalable and effective infrastructure to carry out channel transactions. IT teams need granular control of channel infrastructure so that they can ensure secure integration into other sub-systems and seamless data flow based on business rules and logic. ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform enables IT administration teams to take control over business logic, rule sets and add/move/change-related operations to provide speedy and cost-effective response to the needs of the channel organization.
- Workflow Development – Quickly create business workflows, approval logic and system alerts by using ZINFI’s FlexiFlow™ and CENTRi™ tools to respond to rapidly changing business requirements
- Connection Management – Ensure secure, seamless and configurable connections with multiple sub-systems, and manage adds/moves/changes on the fly with CENTRi™
- Enterprise Change Management – Track changes across modules and workflows by various groups and users, and roll back changes, if necessary, to better manage dynamic environments
- CRM Integration – Securely and seamlessly manage workflows and record flows between enterprise CRMs like SFDC, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics and the ZINFI platform
- Sandbox Testing – Securely test and emulate production use cases by leveraging an online sandbox environment