Information technology (IT) administration teams are responsible for making sure that their organization has a highly secure, scalable and effective infrastructure to carry out channel transactions. IT teams need granular control of channel infrastructure so that they can ensure secure integration into other sub-systems and seamless data flow based on business rules and logic. ZINFI’s Unified Partner Management platform enables IT administration teams to take control over business logic, rule sets and add/move/change-related operations to provide speedy and cost-effective response to the needs of the channel organization.
- Workflow Development – Quickly create business workflows, approval logic and system alerts by using ZINFI’s FlexiFlow™ and CENTRi™ tools to respond to rapidly changing business requirements
- Connection Management – Ensure secure, seamless and configurable connections with multiple sub-systems, and manage adds/moves/changes on the fly with CENTRi™
- Enterprise Change Management – Track changes across modules and workflows by various groups and users, and roll back changes, if necessary, to better manage dynamic environments
- CRM Integration – Securely and seamlessly manage workflows and record flows between enterprise CRMs like SFDC, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics and the ZINFI platform
- Sandbox Testing – Securely test and emulate production use cases by leveraging an online sandbox environment
How can ZINFI help me?
ZINFI’s Unified Partner Management platform enables IT administration teams to seamlessly control and manage workflows, changes and administrative rights of various groups and users across the platform. The platform allows an IT administration team to create various administrative groups to provide decision and workflow flexibility at the regional and country level to speed up execution without losing control.
With ZINFI’s Unified Partner Management platform, IT administration teams can significantly reduce their operating costs and turnaround times to address business needs, and increase satisfaction among functional users without compromising security, control and governance across regions and groups.