Channel sales operations teams need to rapidly deploy quarterly programs, goals, tools and initiatives across inside sales teams as well as the external partner base. ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform enables channel sales operations teams to seamlessly deploy, track and improve sales tools, programs and initiatives across multiple regions, territories and partner groups.
- Partner Recruitment – Run regional webinars and roadshows to drive partner recruitment by working with channel sales and distribution management teams
- Partner Onboarding – Ensure newly recruited partners are fully aware of your onboarding programs and other opportunities by promoting activities through an online platform
- Partner Training – Run both webinar and face-to-face regional training programs by working with channel sales, distribution partners and product marketing teams
- Partner Enablement – Drive multi-partner demand generation activities via distribution partners by leveraging co-branded content provided by channel marketing teams
- Quarterly Promotions – Deploy both inside sales and outside channel promotions such as bundles, rewards, rebates and more to drive sales-out activities
- Partner Incentives – Deploy quarterly incentives programs aimed at channel partners and align these incentives with activities like end-user training and lead generation
- Optimize Performance – Get deep insights into which field marketing activities are working, and what needs changing to drive better program ROI and partner satisfaction levels
How can ZINFI help me?
ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform significantly speeds up and scales channel sales operations by automating day-to-day tasks and routine activities. Your sales operations team can use the platform to efficiently design, deploy, track, measure and improve channel programs across multiple geographies and partner groups.
With ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform, channel sales operations professionals can significantly increase operational efficiency and performance by having a clear understanding of which partners to focus on and which programs to drive to enable better partner engagement and adoption of key channel sales initiatives and programs.