ZINFI Expands Its Partner Relationship Management Platform with Automated Partner Onboarding Management
ZINFI’s Industry-Leading PRM Platform Now Has an Advanced Automated Onboarding Workflow Management Capability
Pleasanton, CA — April 08, 2021 – ZINFI Technologies, Inc., a company leading the definition and creation of Unified Channel Management (UCM) solutions and a leader in through-channel marketing automation and partner relationship management (PRM), today announced it has significantly enhanced its partner onboarding automation capabilities.
The updated Partner Onboarding Management module of ZINFI’s partner relationship management (PRM) platform allows organizations to automate the entire partner onboarding process, guiding partner users through a series of sequential steps and through various achievement levels. The specific set of features for this advanced onboarding module now includes the following capabilities:
- Enhanced Program & Level Segmentation – Administrators and onboarding managers can now create robust onboarding programs and tracks with various levels of completion, and with activities tailored to specific partner users based on group criteria.
- Visual Program Levels Cadence – When entering an onboarding program or track, partners will now see a visual matrix of steps that clearly indicate the flow of activities required to complete each level of a program, and they will be able to track their progress any point along the way. The updated module also provides a visual matrix of the benefits awarded at each level, with a progress chart showing the benefits a partner user has unlocked and the benefits remaining to be earned.
- Flexible Program Requirements & Benefits – Onboarding programs can be set up (via SSO or integration) with custom activities that offer varying levels of engagement and unlock benefits tied to the level of completion that has been attained.
- Flexible On-Completion Paths – System administrators now have more robust tools for reassigning permissions, unlocking benefits and opening up additional functionality or content within the portal to the end user upon completion of a program or level.
- New Program Demotion & Re-Certification – Organizations now have granular control, on an individual user level, to “demote” or “detract” partner companies or reps from program levels or activities—i.e., to make them repeat or recertify entire onboarding programs or select portions of these programs, if necessary.
“Our current solution is now being used in companies with fewer than a hundred employees, as well as companies with a hundred thousand employees. Client organizations of all sizes and with various types of channels are constantly trying to improve their partner onboarding capabilities in a virtual world,” said Sugata Sanyal, founder and CEO at ZINFI. “The days of bringing dozens of partners to an onsite facility to train and certify them are over. All of these activities now need to happen remotely and at a pace that individual partner organizations and reps can handle. We have been working hard to address this important requirement in the marketplace, and have now developed a series of practical, flexible and fully automated onboarding capabilities that can meet the needs of any channel organization without relying on in-person interactions.”
In April 2020, ZINFI was named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Through-Channel Marketing Automation, Q2 2020 report, receiving the highest possible(5 out of 5) scores in the criteria of “Product innovation roadmap,” “Pricing strategy,” “Supporting products and services” and “Number of employees.” The report states, “…what sets ZINFI apart is its commitment to modularity, which makes it equally appropriate for a small to medium-size business (SMB) that is automating its channel management for the first time or a large global manufacturer that is filling gaps or transforming its channel technology.”—The report also noted ZINFI’s “…strong workflow and collaboration tools that optimize processes among ZINFI's agency partners, partners' enterprise customers, and ZINFI's in-house multilingual (14 languages) partner marketing concierge services for lead, campaign, and MDF management.”
Later in 2020, ZINFI was also named a leader in another Forrester report: The Forrester Wave™: Partner Relationship Management Q4 2020 report, where ZINFI received 5 out of 5 (the highest possible) scores in the “Product innovation roadmap" criterion in the “Strategy” category and, in the “Partner co-selling and co-marketing" criterion in the “Current offering” category. ZINFI also tied for the highest score among the participants in the “Partner performance and incentives” criterion (4.4 out of 5).
ZINFI offers its potential customers a 30-day free trial (no credit card required) that provides access to its entire Unified Channel Marketing (UCM) automation platform. This will allow any prospective buyers to test-drive its industry-leading channel management applications prior to making a purchase decision.
To access more information about ZINFI’s partner relationship management platform or to download a copy of ZINFI’s best practices guide on partner relationship management, please visit our website at www.zinfi.com. You can also follow ZINFI Technologies on LinkedIn and at the ZINFI Channel Marketing Best Practices blog.
About ZINFI Technologies
ZINFI Technologies, Inc. the leader in Unified Channel Management (UCM) innovation, enables vendors and their channel partners to achieve profitable growth predictably and rapidly on a worldwide level. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, USA and founded by channel veterans with extensive global channel management experience, we at ZINFI see an immense opportunity to build high-performing sales channels by deploying an easy-to-use, comprehensive and innovative state-of-the-art SaaS Unified Channel Management automation platform that streamlines and manages the entire partner lifecycle through three core state-of-the-art SaaS applications—partner relationship management, channel marketing management and channel sales management. In 26 countries, these three core UCM SaaS applications are locally supported by ZINFI’s global marketing services team members.
For more information about ZINFI’s Unified Channel Management platform, please visit our website at www.zinfi.com. You can also follow ZINFI Technologies on LinkedIn and at the ZINFI Channel Marketing Best Practices blog.