How to Rethink Channel Marketing Strategies to build a Profitable Partner Ecosystem. Feet on the Street, Featuring Heather Margolis
Video Podcast: Feet on the Streets Featuring Heather Margolis
Tune in to hear Heather Margolis address these complex channel marketing management questions:
- What new channel marketing techniques are you seeing to be most effective in engaging all these different partners across an ecosystem?
- How is the partner onboarding management function being innovated and what are the different ways that companies are personalizing this experience through their channel marketing strategies?
- How do companies create channel programs that have to implement partner incentives management for all different partner types across the ecosystem and what channel marketing triggers do we use to drive this effort at the point of engagement?
- Major channel-based organizations are rethinking their channel marketing programs and overall partner marketing management – looking towards point-based versus tier-based systems. What behaviors are they trying to drive and why?
- When looking at partner ecosystems as a long-term relationship, how do you build a channel management strategy to communicate, collaborate and implement ROI-driven demand generation?