How to Rethink Channel Marketing Strategies to build a Profitable Partner Ecosystem
Join Louise Crawford and Heather Margolis, Industry influencer, Channel Maven, and Senior Vice President of Marketing at 360 Insights as they discuss the practice of channel-marketing and how to leverage new strategies to build a profitable partner ecosystem.
About Feet on the Street Podcast Series:
ZINFI’s Feet on the Street Podcast Series consists of educational conversations with influencers, industry leaders, and channel executives across the world. In this series, we discuss evolving trends and discuss real-life customer challenges with channel management and automation. Listen in to hear from these road warriors, with both feet on the street, discussing the dynamics of all aspects of building partner ecosystems.
Video Podcast: How to Rethink Channel Marketing Strategies to build a Profitable Partner Ecosystem
Tune in to hear Heather Margolis address these complex channel marketing management questions:
- What new channel marketing techniques are you seeing to be most effective in engaging all these different partners across an ecosystem?
- How is the partner onboarding management function being innovated and what are the different ways that companies are personalizing this experience through their channel marketing strategies?
- How do companies create channel programs that have to implement partner incentives management for all different partner types across the ecosystem and what channel marketing triggers do we use to drive this effort at the point of engagement?
- Major channel-based organizations are rethinking their channel marketing programs and overall partner marketing management – looking towards point-based versus tier-based systems. What behaviors are they trying to drive and why?
- When looking at partner ecosystems as a long-term relationship, how do you build a channel management strategy to communicate, collaborate and implement ROI-driven demand generation?
Partner Onboarding: Best Practices
A Guide to Develop an Efficient and Automated Program
Download this Guidebook to learn how to develop an efficient, automated program that quickly engages and enables new partners.GET THE GUIDEBOOK