The Role of Collaboration in Partner Ecosystem Management, featuring Jay McBain
The Role of Collaboration in Partner Ecosystem Management
ZINFI’s Feet on the Street Podcast Series consists of educational conversations with influencers, industry leaders and channel executives across the world. In this series, we discuss evolving trends and discuss real-life customer challenges with partner relationship management and automation. Listen in to hear from these road warriors, with both feet on the street, discussing the dynamics of all aspects of Partner Ecosystems.
- Chapter 1: How are vendors collaborating with different parts of their non-transactional ecosystems like Affiliate Partners?
- Chapter 2: What kind of technology are vendors using to collaborate with their partners and what is the role of partner relationship management and channel management software?
- Chapter 3: How is partner collaboration evolving in the transacting part of the channel?
- Chapter 4: What is the role of mobility in driving channel management and partner collaboration in a post-COVID world?
- Chapter 5: Partner Collaboration & AI – What is hype versus what does the customer really need?
- Chapter 6: How does AI play a role in tracking partner behavior, and performance as well as building predictive models, and how can this be incorporated into channel management strategies?
- Chapter 7: Where should channel management technology innovation focus on when considering predictive capabilities in collaboration?